Our team is growing fast. We'd love your help in making Australia healthier.
Come join us!
- Are you passionate about dealing with products customers will enjoy?
- Do you have experience managing and prioritising across multiple products?
- Are you focused on creating solutions?
About the Role:
We are looking for a proactive and experienced Product Manager to join our dynamic, innovative and fast-paced team.
- Develop positioning strategies, project and implementation plans
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritise activities to incorporate projects into the feature pipeline based on business and customer initiatives
- Be actively involved in developing sprint/ release reports for the business
- Run retrospectives and sprint kick off meetings with the development team to keep projects on track
- Collaboration with other departments around development and launch of products and features
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Gain a deep understanding of user experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that improve user experience
- Ability to research, analyse and communicate competitor/ market trends
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Previous work experience as a Product Manager or in technology project management working within an Agile framework
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful B2B or B2C product throughout its lifecycle
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to take ownership and multitask in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively articulate recommendations and communications to key stakeholders
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great project management skills with expertise in leading numerous work channels to successful completion
- Experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative research to make informed business decisions
- Experience in the health tech industry is preferred but not essential
- Hold Australian Citizenship or be a Permanent Australian Resident
About the Company:
HealthShare is a health tech company. We help people make better health decisions and build tools for health professionals.
HealthShare’s solutions help millions of health professionals and patients each year around Australia. We use technology as a tool to improve efficiencies and enable connections between patients and healthcare professionals.
Founded in 2010, we are backed by Fairfax Digital Ventures and have been recognised by Westpac (Top 20 Businesses of Tomorrow Award, 2017) and Deloitte (Fast 50 and Fast 500, 2014-2018) for our innovation and business growth.
More information about HealthShare can be found at www.healthsharedigital.com and www.healthshare.com.au
This is a full-time role located in Bondi Junction.
To apply, please send a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com
Applications close 20 February 2019.
We are committed and passionate about creating an inclusive culture that fosters diversity in an environment where all people are respected, appreciated and able to contribute their ideas. We encourage applications from diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and are always on the lookout for talented, passionate and supportive individuals who align with our values.