Front End Developer
Our team is growing fast. We'd love your help in making Australia healthier.
Come join us!
- Are you an inquisitive problem-solver with an analytical mind?
- Do you enjoy creative and critical thinking to build products with purpose?
- Are you passionate about creating great products?
About the Role:
HealthShare are looking for Front End Developers to join our Product team.
- Write, test and maintain clean and well-structured code
- Contribute innovative and creative ideas and improvements
- Stay up to date by exploring new technologies and sharing your findings with the team
- Work closely with designers and full-stack developers to ensure design and coding standards are being met
- Maintain, improve and optimise existing products
- Provide feedback on design and technical ideas before and during implementation
- Provide suggestions for improved speed, usability and accessibility of our products
- Collaborate with full-stack developers to write automated tests for product features and updates, and establish and adhere to coding standards
- Understand the importance of consistent coding standards and application security
- Conduct and respond to code reviews and unit test your code
- Display dedication to identifying and experimenting with potential improvements to code and processes
- Be able to work in and contribute to a friendly team environment
- Experience with version control systems such as Git/GitHub
About the Company:
HealthShare is a health tech company. We help people make better health decisions and build tools for health professionals.
HealthShare’s solutions help millions of health professionals and patients each year around Australia. We use technology as a tool to improve efficiencies and enable connections between patients and healthcare professionals.
Founded in 2010, we are backed by Fairfax Digital Ventures and have been recognised by Westpac (Top 20 Businesses of Tomorrow Award, 2017) and Deloitte (Fast 50 and Fast 500, 2014-2018) for our innovation and business growth.
More information about HealthShare can be found at www.healthsharedigital.com and www.healthshare.com.au
Employee Benefits and Perks:
- Select the right hardware for your needs, choose from Linux or- MacOS
- New office with electric height-adjustable desks and Harbour views the heart of Bondi Junction
- Professional development and training
- Free food and Friday drinks
- Rewards for referring like-minded, talented individuals
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program for your mental health and wellbeing
- Discounts on gym membership, Apple, JB HiFi, and many more
This is a full-time role located in Bondi Junction. To apply in confidence, you can send a brief cover letter with a link to your online portfolio or GitHub/Bitbucket account to email@example.com
We are committed and passionate about creating an inclusive culture that fosters diversity in an environment where all people are respected, appreciated and able to contribute their ideas. We encourage applications from diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and are always on the lookout for talented, passionate and supportive individuals who align with our values.