Our team is growing fast. We'd love your help in making Australia healthier.
Come join us!
- Are you detail orientated and precise with your work?
- Do you enjoy focusing on technical matters when building products?
- Are you passionate about creating great products?
About the Role:
HealthShare are looking for a Product Designer to translate business objectives and technical requirements into tangible product features while considering the customer, the business and the brand. The Product Designer will report to the Product Design Lead and work closely with a team of full-stack and front-end developers.
- Review, design and code with other Product team members
- Turn low-fidelity, static designs into working, interactive and performant HTML and CSS/Less
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies in front-end development and approaches to user interface design where applicable
- Ensure product implementations take into account accessibility
- Write clean and well-structured code in React components or similar front end frameworks
- Experience with version control systems such as Git/GitHub
- Sketch and prototype low-fidelity user interface ideas
- Quickly test and iterate through ideas before producing refined design work
- Produce high-fidelity graphical user interfaces mock-ups, icons and other assets
- Design the web with HTML, CSS and SVG
- Capability to understand and convert ideas into functional designs
- Collaborates with other business units and Product team when developing and converting product ideas and improvements to existing products
- Presents ideas to internal teams
- Provide and respond to constructive feedback in a positive manner to improve product outcomes
- Minimum 3 years professional experience
- Writing HTML with consideration for semantics, validation and accessibility
- Using modern CSS & Pre-processors (Less/SASS/Post-CSS)
- Using design software (Photoshop/Figma/Sketch)
- Guiding product ideas from conception through to finished prototypes, with consideration for user experience and accessibility
- Working with style guides to ensure adherence to a consistent brand and style
- Using version control software in a team environment
- Optimising code and assets for performance and responsiveness
Employee Benefits and Perks:
- Select the right hardware for your needs, choose from Linux or- MacOS
- New office with electric height-adjustable desks and Harbour views in the heart of Bondi Junction
- Professional development and training
- Free food and Friday drinks
- Rewards for referring like-minded, talented individuals
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program for your mental health and wellbeing
- Discounts on gym membership, Apple, JB HiFi, and many more
About the Company:
HealthShare is a health tech company. We help people make better health decisions and build tools for health professionals.
HealthShare’s solutions help millions of health professionals and patients each year around Australia. We use technology as a tool to improve efficiencies and enable connections between patients and healthcare professionals.
Founded in 2010, we are backed by Fairfax Digital Ventures and have been recognised by Westpac (Top 20 Businesses of Tomorrow Award, 2017) and Deloitte (Fast 50 and Fast 500, 2014-2018) for our innovation and business growth.
More information about HealthShare can be found at www.healthsharedigital.com and www.healthshare.com.au
This is a full-time role located in Bondi Junction. To apply in confidence, you can send a brief cover letter with a link to your resume to email@example.com
We are committed and passionate about creating an inclusive culture that fosters diversity in an environment where all people are respected, appreciated and able to contribute their ideas. We encourage applications from diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and are always on the lookout for talented, passionate and supportive individuals who align with our values.