Our team is growing fast. We'd love your help in making Australia healthier.
Come join us!
- Are you an inquisitive problem-solver with an analytical mind?
- Do you love building and improving systems and tools to enable other developers to do amazing work?
- Do you enjoy creative and critical thinking to build products with purpose?
About the Role:
HealthShare are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Developer to join our development team.
- Write, test and maintain clean code
- Review code and provide feedback
- Ensure that products are constantly improved for maintainability, test coverage, security, etc
- Deliver product initiatives and projects
- Stay up to date by exploring new technologies and sharing your findings with the team
- Perform monitoring for new errors and site problems
- Mentor newly starting developers
- Work on updates, bug fixes and improvements to our deployment scripts and infrastructure
- Work on building new tools and processes, and improve exist ones to support the work of the development team
To apply for this full-time role, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Comfort in the use of a terminal environment, and development of simple bash scripts
- Knowledge of kubernetes, docker or other container based environments, and the ability to develop scripts to deliver repeatable, code-reviewed devops processes
- Understand the importance of consistent coding standards and application security
- Conduct and respond to code reviews and unit test your code
- Display dedication to identifying and experimenting with potential improvements to code and processes
- Be able to work in and contribute to a friendly team environment
- Can communicate technical descriptions clearly to other team members, and HealthShare employees
- Load testing and performance tuning skills
Bonus marks if you have:
- Experience working with cloud environments (Google Cloud, AWS, Rackspace, etc)
- The ability to work your way around an SQL database, e.g. MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with Github
- Knowledge of React / React Native / Webpack / Django
- Experience working with REST APIs
About the Company:
HealthShare is a health tech company. We help people make better health decisions and build tools for health professionals.
HealthShare’s solutions help millions of health professionals and patients each year around Australia. We use technology as a tool to improve efficiencies and enable connections between patients and healthcare professionals.
Founded in 2010, we are backed by Fairfax Digital Ventures and have been recognised by Westpac (Top 20 Businesses of Tomorrow Award, 2017) and Deloitte (Fast 50 and Fast 500, 2014-2018) for our innovation and business growth.
More information about HealthShare can be found at www.healthsharedigital.com and www.healthshare.com.au
Employee Benefits and Perks:
- Select the right hardware for your needs, choose from Linux or MacOS
- New office with electric height-adjustable desks and Harbour views the heart of Bondi Junction
- Professional development and training
- Free food and Friday drinks
- Rewards for referring like-minded, talented individuals
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program for your mental health and wellbeing
- Discounts on gym membership, Apple, JB HiFi, and many more
- 1 day a week working from home (if a reasonable work setup is available at home) -- more negotiable with your manager in special circumstances
This is a full-time role located in Bondi Junction. To apply in confidence, you can send a brief cover letter with a link to your online portfolio or GitHub/Bitbucket account to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed and passionate about creating an inclusive culture that fosters diversity in an environment where all people are respected, appreciated and able to contribute their ideas. We encourage applications from diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and are always on the lookout for talented, passionate and supportive individuals who align