Press Release — September, 2012.
HealthShare has partnered with over 70 of Australia’s leading health organisations including The National Heart Foundation, Diabetes Australia, the Australian Lung Foundation and beyondblue.
The partner program provides a range of benefits including:
- Position organisations as a peak body
- Share credible information with Australian
- Raise awareness of the not-for-profit
- Generate awareness about a health condition
- Use a partnered community as an additional support and information resource for members and regular donors
Dr Nicole Highet, deputy CEO of beyondblue said about the program, “beyondblue is pleased to be a content partner in HealthShare’s depression, anxiety and postnatal depression communities. We hope that by being a part of this initiative we will be able to get our messages out to thousands of people who get their information online, and subsequently will get help if they’re concerned about their own mental health or that of a family member or friend.”
Julian Wiggins, CEO of Bowel Cancer Australia added “the bowel cancer community hosted on the HealthShare platform and enables people to join a discussion about the personal experiences with bowel cancer. We feel it’s important to do this so people can have a chat but also get factual, balanced information from a credible source.”