This step-by-step guide will show you how to access an up-to-date list of over 4,500 fact sheets and CMIs from within your Best Practice software.
1. Navigate to the ‘Fact Sheets’ button in your Best Practice toolbar.
2. Browse the list of fact sheets, and select the most relevant option.
3. Here, you will have the option to open a fact sheet, email it to a patient or save it to Favourites. Select ‘Open’.
4. Once the fact sheet has opened, you can print it for the patient by selecting the orange button. You can also copy a note to the patient’s file, by selecting the grey button.
5. Navigate back to Best Practice, right click and ‘paste’ under ‘Today’s notes’ for this patient.
6. If you also saved this fact sheet to your Favourites (see step 3), you will be able to access this in future via the Favourites tab.
FactSheets by HealthShare can also be triggered by entering a ‘reason for contact’ or by prescribing a medication in MedicalDirector.
About FactSheets by HealthShare
FactSheets by HealthShare is available in Best Practice, MedicalDirector and via www.HealthShare.com.au.
Need help getting set up? Book a demo.