How to Guide: Referrals by HealthShare in Best Practice
This step-by-step guide will show you how to access an up-to-date list of relevant Specialists and Allied Health practitioners, and write referrals from within your Best Practice software.
1. Navigate to the ‘letter writer’ icon in your Best Practice software.
2. Choose your preferred letter template.
3. This will launch Referrals by HealthShare. Search for a specialty or special interest.
4. Enter the suburb, post code or hospital most relevant to your patient.
5. If your patient has private health insurance, select their chosen health fund.
6. Browse the list of relevant Specialists and allied health practitioners and choose the option best-suited to your patient.
All relevant details have now been pre-populated into your referral letter template, ready to send!
About Referrals by HealthShare
Referrals by HealthShare is available in Best Practice, MedicalDirector and via www.HealthShare.com.au.
Need help getting set up? Book a demo.