How to Guide: Referrals by HealthShare on HealthShare.com.au
This step-by-step guide will show you how to access an up-to-date list of relevant Specialists and Allied Health practitioners, via HealthShare.com.au.
1. Visit HealthShare.com.au and login. If you do not have an account, you can request a demo to for free access.
2. Next, select ‘Find a health practitioner’ on the right.
3. Search for a practitioner by specialty or name. Once you start typing, a drop down menu will appear.
4. Browse the list of relevant Specialists and allied health practitioners and choose the option best suited to your patient.
5. To refer a patient to this practitioner, select your preferred referral location.
6. The referral information has now been automatically copied into your clipboard.
7. Navigate to the ‘letter writer’ in your clinical software, choose your preferred letter template and paste the referral information into your letter, ready to send.
About Referrals by HealthShare
Referrals by HealthShare is available in Best Practice, MedicalDirector and via www.HealthShare.com.au.
Need help getting set up? Book a demo.